Demystifying Serverless Security on AWS: Increase your Serverless Application Security
In this webinar, we are looking at some of the ways to increase your serverless application security.
We will be talking about services like XRAY, WAF, IAM, Shield, Secrets and Parameter Store, Database Security, SSO, Cross account management, and how they play a major role in safeguarding your application.
- Possible Attack Vectors for Serverless Application.
- Security Best Practices to be considered while building serverless applications on AWS.
- Managing and Storing Credentials required for the application.
- Additional AWS Services that help in securing the applications against common vulnerabilities.
- Understanding and implementing the least privilege principle.
- Using Pipelines to deploy resources securely.