Collection of Information and Use
Types Of Data Collected:
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal identifiable information may include but is not limited to the email addresses, Cookies and Usage Data.
Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
ANTSTACK USES THE COLLECTED DATA FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in
- interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service and Offerings.
- To monitor the usage of the Service To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
AntStack Uses The Collected Data For Various Purposes:
AntStack May Disclose Your Personal Data In The Good Faith Belief That Such Action Is Necessary To:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of AntStack
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service including Google Analytics, HubSpot, and SendGrid, all of which are compliant with GDPR and other regulations. You can find their privacy policies here:
Link to Other Websites
Removal of Information
If you have any questions or wish to review, change, or delete any of your information collected by us, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org