AWS Comprehend - Customer Complaints Classification and Processing
If you are running a tightly coupled application and facing multiple issues. If you feel you need to find reliable solutions, then you need to modernise your application. It helps you offload the burden, increases time-efficiency, reduces risk factors and most importantly is budget-friendly. You can begin your modernization journey by AWS. It provides a host of services that are highly useful in the long run. In this workshop, we will be discussing AWS and modernization in detail. We will also be using a demo example to touch base and understand how the services work, where to get started and how to approach the challenges.
- What is Monolith Architecture? A brief introduction with its advantages and disadvantages.
- How to build and deploy a monolith application using AWS CDK.
- What is an API Gateway? How to incorporate API Gateway to your existing application? (We will demonstrate how to incorporate it using console and CDK).
- Why and How to modernise your current application?
- What are Microservices? What are its advantages and disadvantages? We will be discussing the strangler fig pattern.
- Introduction of Lambda and Dynamodb.
- How to decouple an existing Monolith Application.
- How to decouple an existing Monolith application using Lambda and Dynamodb with API Gateway.
- Introduction to AWS ECR.
- Introduction to AWS managed containerization, AWS ECS. And working with AWS ECS.